Lazing on a sunday afternoon wondering how to invest your time in the next few months? Fancy a trip to Milan?
If your answer is yes to both question than this post is tailored for you! After reviewing the best upcoming gigs for the Swinging London and Switzerland this weeks’ Events covers Milan. The fashion capital mainly known for highly fashion shopping is as well a very good address for live rock concerts and despite the closure in the recent years of many historical venues (i.e. The Rolling Stone) it’s still the italian capital for live rock’n’roll.
So here we go Milano, what will you offer us?
- Feb 6th Dropkick Murphys @ Alcatraz
- Feb 18th The Raveonettes @Tunnell
- Feb 19th Sigur Ros @Mediolanum Forum
- Feb 20th Metz @Ligera
- Feb 22nd Two Door Cinema Club @Magazzini Generali
- Feb 24th Crystal Castles @Alcatraz
- Feb 28th Local Natives @Tunnel
- March 6th Everything Everything @Tunnel
- March 8th Fidler @Lo-Fi
- March 11th The Darkness @Alcatraz
- March 11th Beach House @Magazzini Generali
- March 14th Mumford & Sons @Alcatraz
- March 18th Black Rebel Motorcycle Club @Magazzini Generali
- March 25th Hurts @Magazzini Generali
- April 18th Eels @Alcatraz
- April 23rd Joey Cape’s Bad Loud @The Factory
- May 7th Lana del Rey @Mediolanum Forum
- June 8th Iron Maiden @Fiera Rho
- June 12th The Killers @Ippodromo City Sound
- June 18th Bad Religion @Alcatraz
- June 24th Korn @Ippodormo City Sound
- July 11th Iggy Pop & The Stooges @Ippodromo City Sound
As usual in bold our favorites!
Most tickets can be purchased here:http://www.ticketone.it
Hey Hey, My My, in Milan we like it live!